Tuesday, June 23, 2020

"Can't Stop Smilin' When I Eatin' Scramblin' Eggs"

Ahoj!!!

It was a pretty chill week. We did a lot. 

We taught a Ukrainian lady. She spoke zero English and zero Czech. But we had a solid conversation with her, and it was super cool. We just spoke Czech and tried to understand her Ukrainian. The gift of tongues is so real. 

I started to do the work to renew my visa. There were about 20 missionaries in Prague for visa work on the same day. So much fun haha. There were some JWs in the metro with their stand, and all of a sudden a huge herd of missionaries goes walking past. So funny. 

We had transfers today! This last transfer went by so dang fast. They just keep getting faster and faster. I'm staying in Prague, and Sister Stilson is coming to be my comp. I'm pretty excited. We've wanted to serve with each other for so long, so it'll be so good. We attended the departure devotional for the missionaries who are leaving. It's so hard saying goodbye. All the missionaries here are my best friends. We had so many missionaries in Prague today, and it was seriously the best. I love just hanging out with them all. Since the mission is so small, we're all so tight. It's the best. This is literally the best mission. 

I don't have a ton of time, so the email's short this week. 

Spiritual Thought:

I just keep being reminded that God is a line upon line God. He doesn't give us everything all at once. He gives us as much as we need in the moment that we need it. And then when we get comfortable with that, He gives us more. It's a constant process. Just trust Him. 

Love you all! Thanks for all the support. Make this week a great one!

Sestra Lewis

P.S. The subject of the email comes from some graffiti we see every time we walk to the church. Makes me so happy every time I see it. haha














No comments:

Post a Comment

"Welcome Home!"