Tuesday, May 19, 2020

"It Was Like A Family Reunion Only Better"




Ahoj!



I blinked and all of a sudden we're starting the fifth week of the transfer. It was a pretty exhausting week, but it's cause it was so good. 

On Wednesday we had zone conference! I got to see all my peeps in person for the first time in a few months! Some of them I haven't seen since September. My whole MTC district minus Sister Alvord was also reunited for the first time since the MTC. Dang it was such a good reunion. It was an amazing zone conference as well. We had so many good trainings, and the Spirit was so strong. We were all just so happy to be with each other again. 

We had exchanges with Jičín/Mladá  Boleslav this week. I always learn so much from exchanges. I've said it so many times before, but I get to serve with THE best people. 

We went to dinner at a member's house, and our friend who is getting baptised soon drove up from Brno to come. A recent convert was also there. You guys. It was incredible. Our friend had the biggest smile on his face all night, and it was just such a good night. I love just being surrounded by good people. It's one of the best things in life. 

Facebook finding is going well! We have 2 new investigators this week from Facebook. God is so good. As you put in the effort and show Him that you're willing to work, He blesses you. We also got a referral this week. It said that the lady requested a Book of Mormon. We took the metro for 45 minutes to bring it to her, rung the zvonek, and then she answered and goes "I don't want it. Thank you," and then she hung up. But hey! We got to go on a little walk and see another part of Prague so it was good. 

Today we just walked the streets of Prague and went to a ton of different shops. I live in the most beautiful city. Sometimes it hits me that I'm actually living here, and it blows my mind. Being a missionary is the best. 

Spiritual Thought:

At zone conference, President Gehring gave a training on being kind. It was dang good. I think we should all just be kind to each other. It would make the world such a happier place. Treat everyone kindly. Don't treat anyone like they're less than you. Just be kind, to yourself and to others. 

Whelp. Thanks for being the best! Love you all, and I miss you a ton. Have the best week! 

Sestra Lewis








                                                          














No comments:

Post a Comment

"Welcome Home!"