Monday, September 23, 2019

"2 Slovaks and A Czech Walk Into Prauge"

Ahoj!

So this week was pretty eventful. I was transferred! There was a sister who's Czech, and she was Visa waiting in Slovakia. This week she left for the states, so they moved her companion to Jičín and transferred me to Prague. So now I'm in a trio with the STLs. It's been so whack haha. Definitely not how I pictured any part of my transfer going, let alone my first transfer, but we're just going with the flow. 
Both of the STLs are Slovak speaking, and so many people in Prague speak English, so basically I'm all on my own trying to learn Czech haha. It's good though cause it motivates me to study harder and talk to more people. 

There's also a ton of Americans in the ward here. There's this one lady that visits America every other month and brings back a ton of American snacks. Every week the missionaries bring a bucket to her house and she fills it with American snacks. It's so chill.

We also went to a mental hospital this week to teach a lesson. By far one of the coolest things I've done on the mission so far haha. It was so much fun. I felt like I was back working in memory care again. I loved it. 
Overall I'm doing a lot better. Heavenly Father knows exactly what we need, and He's there for us when we ask Him for help. Sometimes we don't know why we go through the things we do, but when we rely on Him everything works out. 

This is probably the shortest email I've ever written haha. Hopefully I'll have more to talk about next week. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers! I hope everyone has a great week!

Sestra Lewis







No comments:

Post a Comment

"Welcome Home!"