Tuesday, December 15, 2020

"Ha. Good One, Heavenly Father"


Ahoj!!

It was a pretty good week. Heavenly Father has a sense of humor, and you can't convince me otherwise. (Keep reading)

We made cukroví with our Czech Babi again. Also we had Indian food four different times this week.

The STLs came on Wednesday night for exchanges. We walked the náměstí and trhy (Christmas Markets). I got to be with Stilson, and it was so dang good. Just what I needed. I creamed her in ping pong (trust me on this one).

Heavenly Father decided this transfer was too normal for me, so he threw me a curve ball haha. We had a mission call on Saturday. There was a new sister in Prague whose comp went home. So the new sister (Sister Ausen) got put with us here in Plzeň. So I'm in another trio hahaha. I've definitely learned how to adapt quickly the past year and a half.                                                                               
It was a huge tender mercy though because yesterday I got to go to Prague and see the other missionaries. And I got to say goodbye to some of my favorites. Sestra Johnson, Sestra Scott, Sestra Olsen, and Starší Reed all went home today, and I got to see them and hug them all before they left, so that was way nice. Such a blessing.
                                                                                                                         
Today we met up with the district and went to three different zameks (manor/chateau/estate? Not really sure what it is in English). It was so much fun. We have so many castles and zameks in our area. We literally just hopped from one to the next. We live in such a freaking cool place.

Spiritual Thought:

Just remember that God is in the details of your life. He is the perfect planner. He knows exactly what you need and when you need it. He sees way farther in advance than we do, and He's placing things in your life now that will help you in the future, even if you don't realize it yet.

Love you all! Have a freaking awesome week!

Sestra Lewis































No comments:

Post a Comment

"Welcome Home!"